TMHS 195: 7 Small Changes To Help You Burn More Fat This Year
Burning fat is an inside job. Your body has an innate intelligence that’s designed to burn more fat for fuel, or to store more fat for a rainy day. The most important realization you’ll ever have is that this intelligence is all based on the programming you give it.
The good news is that there are several little known (yet incredibly powerful!) clinically proven ways to train your body to burn more fat. Today you’re going to learn how to utilize these valuable strategies to help shape your body and health for many years to come!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What water-induced thermogenesis is and how it impacts weight loss.
- How much water you need to drink for a fat loss effect.
- How overeating and dehydration are related
- Tips to ensure that you’re drinking enough water each day.
- Why sleep deprivation is one of the biggest causes of overeating.
- Which sleep-related hormone actually helps your body burn more fat.
- Whether or not moonlight can negatively impact sleep.
- Which form of exercise best enhances your basal metabolic rate.
- How cardio compares to resistance training for long-term fat loss.
- Which overlooked category of nutrients are critical in upregulating fat loss.
- How you can stress your way into gaining weight.
- What specific stress management practice is proven to aid in weight loss.
- How to activate a special kind of fat that actually BURNS fat!
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off
- Organifi.com ⇐ Use the coupon code model for 20% off
- themodelhealthshow.com/dc ⇐ Join us for a live taping of The Model Health Show!
- Hydration And Water Masterclass – The Model Health Show
- Sleep Smarter Hardcover Book / Audiobook ⇐ Get yours!
- Why Sleep Is The Ultimate Fat-Burner – The Model Health Show
- The Laws Of Fat Loss – Jade Teta Interview – The Model Health Show
- The Benefits Of Cold Thermogenesis – The Model Health Show
- The Fat Loss Code ⇐ Access your membership right here!